– From a nothing-special supermarket in Paris, some super special grid-lined notebooks.
– From down at the Porte de Vanves Flea Market, a mysterious hand clamp/claw used for reasons so far unknown. We’ve been calling it an Automatic Eyeball Remover.
– A box of 24 macarons for the family who babysit our dog.
– The only real article of clothing I found in France. A pair of, I think, Jil Sander designed Uniqlo pants.
– And a pair of pairs of Great Gatsby styled tennis court socks.
– The prettiest stuffed bird in all of Deyrolle.
– His little I.D. bracelet is my favorite part.